© 1997-2007 Angry Little Girls, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No part of this site may be used without express written permission by Angry Little Girls, Inc.
1. Ownership and Reproduction of Materials. The contents of this web site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed, in whole or in part, for any purpose other than individual viewing of this web site, without the express prior written consent of Angry Little Girls, Inc. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any purpose will constitute a violation of the copyrights and trademark rights of Angry Little Girls, Inc. For purposes of this agreement, the use of any materials on any web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties. The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Angry Little Girls, Inc. disclaims all warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Angry Little Girls, Inc. expressly disclaims that the materials on this site will be uninterrupted or free of errors, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that hosts this site are free of viruses or other harmful elements. Angry Little Girls, Inc. makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the use of the materials appearing on this site with regard to their correctness, reliability, accuracy, or otherwise. Angry Little Girls, Inc. will not be responsible or liable to any person, firm or corporation for any loss, damage, injury, claim, or liability of any kind or character based on or resulting from any information contained on this site.
3. Linked Sites. Angry Little Girls, Inc., whether affiliated or not affiliated with sites linked to this site (“Linked Sites”), is not responsible for their content. The linked sites are for the convenience of the user only, and may be accessed by the user only at the users’ own risk.
4. Content of Submissions. The user shall not submit to this site any materials which
(a) libel, defame, invade privacy, or are obscene or pornographic; (b) infringe the intellectual property rights, including copyrights of a third party; (c) violate any law or regulation; or (d) advertise or otherwise solicit funds or are a solicitation for goods or services. The user agrees to indemnify Angry Little Girls, Inc. and its officers, directors, employees, and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from user’s submission of any materials in violation of the foregoing restrictions.
5. Ownership of Submissions. Angry Little Girls, Inc. asks that the user not send Angry Little Girls, Inc. any original creative materials such as stories or character ideas, comic strip ideas, or original artwork. While Angry Little Girls, Inc. values users’ feedback on this site, Angry Little Girls, Inc. requests that users be specific in their comments on the site and not submit any creative ideas, suggestions, or materials. If users do send Angry Little Girls, Inc. any creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information (collectively the “Information”), the Information shall be deemed to become, and shall remain, the property of Angry Little Girls, Inc. None of the information shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Angry Little Girls, Inc. and Angry Little Girls, Inc. shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of all or part of the Information. Without limiting the foregoing, Angry Little Girls, Inc. shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Information of every kind and nature throughout the world, and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Information for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Information.
6. Governing Law; Invalidity of Separate Provisions; Entire Agreement. This agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., regardless of the place or places of its physical execution and performance. Any actions brought by Angry Little Girls, Inc. or user based on or arising out of this agreement shall be brought exclusively in the Federal District Court for the Southern district of California or in a state court located in said district. If any term or provision of this agreement is for any reason held to be invalid, such invalidity shall not affect any other term or provision, and this agreement shall be interpreted as if such term or provision had never been contained in this agreement. This agreement contains the entire understanding of Angry Little Girls, Inc. and user with respect to this subject matter.